?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Nov. 20th, 2015

Bugger.

I need to replace the furnace in the old house. It's gone. And I need to do it fast. Bugger. Bugger. Bugger.

ETA: The guy said it was putting out high amounts of carbon monoxide---or dioxide? I always get the two mixed up---- which makes me wonder.

Comments

( 3 comments — Leave a comment )
rozasharn
Nov. 20th, 2015 07:22 pm (UTC)
Monoxide is the poisonous stuff.
Putting out carbon monoxide is a result of impaired air-flow.
gehayi
Nov. 20th, 2015 10:42 pm (UTC)
Check with the Department of Health and Human Services in the town where you live. You might be able to get the furnace replaced by HUD--and fairly quickly, considering this is an emergency.
editrx
Nov. 22nd, 2015 03:44 am (UTC)
Probably monoxide which is DANGEROUS. Do NOT run the furnace as it is.
( 3 comments — Leave a comment )